For our customers with hearing loss, here is how to enable closed captioning. Please note that the Google Chrome browser is required.
1. When the video is playing, go to the video control icon in the upper right. In your Google Chrome browser, click on the video control icon in the upper right.
2. Enable closed captions by clicking the slider.
3. To disable captions, click the "x" in the upper right box. To enable captions, reload the page and repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
See the video below:
Another feature that you can use is the Picture-in-Picture mode.
This allows you to watch videos in a floating window (always on top of other windows) so you can keep track of what you are watching while using other sites.
This window will play the video on all pages of the browser. You'll be able to keep your videos visible at all times while doing something else.
Here's how to enable this feature:
1. In the video control dashboard, click this icon:
2. You will then see a floating mini player in the lower right of the page which you can drag around anywhere on your screen.
3. You have three options to do with this mini player: Play, Back to tab, and Close.
BELOW IS MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE CHROMECAST
Users now have the ability to use Chromecast directly on our livestream player.
1. Set up your Chromecast device: Here's a quick guide.
2. Click the Chromecast icon: If the browser detects a Chromecast in the same network, the player will display the Chromecast icon. We also recommend pinning Chromecast icon to the Chrome toolbar for more convenience.
3. Choose your target device: A popup will appear next to the Chromecast icon in the Chrome toolbar. It will look for the devices and then click on one of the listed devices to start casting.
4. Control the stream: You can control the streamed video (set volume and subtitles, seek content, pause, play etc.) through the regular player controls in the browser.
5. Stop casting: To stop casting click on the cast icon in the player or Chrome tab directly and then select the currently playing device to stop.